Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sweet Treats

Who doesn't like to be remembered on Valentine's Day?  I decided to bring smiles to some faces by making these special treats to share with those I love.

These little goodie bags were for my kiddoes at school.  They were abundantly blessed with candy this year so I'm thinking next year I'll be treating them with some non-sweets.  :)

And the heart hook was a sweet treat for myself- only 84 cents at Christmas Tree shops!

My brother is constantly making me laugh so I thought this would be a perfect homemade valentine for him!

And last, but not least, I made this peppermint sugar scrub for a lovely friend I work with.

Hope you felt the love of family, friends, and your heavenly Father this week!

1 comment:

  1. Love these Valentine ideas! Especially the sugar scrub =D

    ReplyDelete