Monday, June 18, 2012

Summertime Bliss

Yesterday I returned home from a lovely weekend away with the family.  Absolutely perfect weather, naps, good books, games, and lots of snacks was the equivalent of just what I needed.  Oh, let's not forget the prettiness of twinkling stars! 
I was in my glory.

Just some snapshots from the past few weeks:

My wonderful black tea lemonade concoction which my family disliked... 
which meant all the more for me to drink! 

Chocolate Peanut Butter whoopie pies.  Need I say more?

 
Happy Father's Day to my Dad!  I love this picture of the 3 of us. 
And yes, I did make him a candybar card via Pinterest.  He laughed!  :)

My favorite devo's spot.  A swing overlooking a gorgeous mountain view.
 

Quick 10 minute photo shoot at an old barn located on the
same property as the cabin we stayed at.




What can I say?  My brother takes good pics.  :)

This coming week I'm anticipating a few adventures as well. 
Maybe I'll feel inspired to share about them soon.

Have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment