Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy heart

It's officially summertime for me. *Happy dance!* Another year of teaching has come and gone and as usual it brings feelings of bittersweetness. However, this summer will be like none other. This summer I marry my best friend and my heart couldn't be happier. :)

I've been meaning to share some of our engagement pictures with you, but haven't had time until now. Credit goes to the wonderful talent of Tawanda Faye Photography. She did a phenomenal job and we thoroughly enjoyed our photo shoot with her. Plus it was a gorgeous spring afternoon.




[My favorite]




Our Heavenly Father has blessed both of us more than we could've ever imagined. My heart is continually overwhelmed by His goodness. My prayer is that our love would be an example to those around us of the Father's love for each one of them as unique, cherished individuals created in the Father's image and for His glory.

2 comments: