Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Thanking the Giver of Good Things

So many things happening lately, so many reasons to thank the Giver of good things.
In 24 days I marry my best friend.
I'm having a hard time fathoming all of the 
changes that are now taking place in my life.
But as Ecclesiastes 3:1 says, 
"There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:"
I can attest to verse 11a which says, 
"He has made everything beautiful in its time."
Thanking Jesus for His faithfulness!

This lovely lady was a beautiful bride 
and I count it a great honor to have her share
in my special day soon. 
The four of us have shared many
 fun memories together
so it has been bittersweet to say goodbye. 
Life brings changes and with it distance.
Yet distance can't interfere with heart connections.
So glad for the blessing of friendship,
 especially through the years when I most needed them.
This past weekend we took a road trip out to the 
beautiful city of  Pittsburgh to visit my cousin and his family. 
Family and Phillies :)
Had lots of fun playing with these girlies and 
their little brother. High energy and quite the entertainers. 
Never a dull moment!
It was so nice to get away from wedding planning 
and explore a new city. In 3 1/2 weeks, 
we get to do it again! :)

One more thing I'm grateful for- amazing family 
and friends who are stepping up to help us 
with planning and details. God is gracious 
in meeting our needs, big or small.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. Today... I'm so thankful for quality time with my husband! It was greatly needed. Cute pics!! Colleen was a beautiful bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA for closer to the wedding date!!!

    ReplyDelete