Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Home Sweet (First) Home

They say home is where the heart is. I’d have to agree completely. We enjoyed our first home, a rental, for one year before purchasing our current home. I’ve been meaning to share a few snapshots of our “log cottage in the woods.”

Through the seasons:
  Fall
Winter
Spring
Summer

Room by room (minus a few):
I loved our spacious entryway room with my piano.

We also loved our little breakfast bar. It was perfect for a quick morning bite-to-eat!
Our comfy living room
I loved the cheery yellow walls through most of the house, including our bedroom.

This gorgeous mantle is probably what I miss the most. Although we didn’t use the fireplace, I thoroughly enjoyed decorating the mantle with the seasons.


All in all, we have many treasured memories of our first house. God blessed us abundantly. Now we are excited to create new ones in our new home! What's your favorite feature or memory of your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment