Monday, May 28, 2012

Room Sneak Peek

One of my goals this summer is to finally finish my room redo.  It's been in the works since Christmas so I'd say it's about time to wrap it up!  I can't wait till it's complete.

Here's just a few quick pics of what I've been working on:


The bulletin board was very boring before I painted the trim this cheery yellow color. 
I think it gives it a sweet antique look. 
There's one more thing that I need to add to this yet.


I absolutely adore this {cheap!} frame.  It had 2 hooks in the back, but I only had one nail on the wall.  My simple solution: knot black ribbon on each hook and hang on the nail. 


New lamp: Check!  And another burlap cork board to adorn the outside of my closet.
You can still see my two-toned wall dilemna.  I'm working on that.
My 2 likely options: adding black lace to cover up the color difference
or...
painting a verse/phrase on the border using black paint to make it look like an actual border. 

I'd love some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment