Friday, October 3, 2014

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

Two months ago yesterday, I married my best friend. It has been a tremendous blessing and joy to share life with him.

Here are a few of my favorite snapshots from our special day:


My wonderful bridesmaids

My Family
His Family
Our fun, crazy bridal party
Us with the cutest little people

Cake time!

Settling into married life has been wonderful, although it has had its moments of transition. One of the lessons to learn has been prioritizing time for the things that truly matter in life. I feel like it is a huge lesson that the Father has been teaching me lately. I'd like to share more on that soon and look forward to sharing more posts in the future (now that wedding planning is behind me!) :)

2 comments:

  1. Such great pictures! It was an honor to stand beside you on your special day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! =) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete